"I absolutely love the window treatments. I think they are gorgeous and unique."
I wanted to write and tell you how much I absolutely love the window treatments. I think they are gorgeous and unique. I’m just sitting here looking at them and feel like this room has finally come together. I’m so impressed with your firm and your installer. Please tell him again what a fantastic job he did. I look forward to working with you again in the future. Trust me that I will be coming back for more!!! – T. Wales
"Jenny helped me pick out just the right fabrics for throw pillows for my sofa."
Jenny helped me pick out just the right fabrics for throw pillows for my sofa. Without color swatches, she was able to tap in to what I was looking for and make some great suggestions. I reused the pillow part of some Pottery Barn pillows, but took the liberty of using new, softer pillow inserts of the lumbar pillows because she was not happy with how mine worked with the fabric…at no extra charge. For a few extra dollars, you can have custom pillows that you can’t find in the local boutique. They have a wide range of fabrics in all price points. – K. Boren
"After our first meeting with Rose we knew we made the right choice."
My husband and I always tried to tackle decorating projects ourselves, but updating our master bedroom proved more than we could handle. After our first meeting with Rose we knew we made the right choice. She had great ideas which transformed the look of the room. Now every time we buy something for our home, we ask the same question—Should we get Rose’s opinion first? – Joe and Kathy Schrepfer, Elmhurst
"They offer a crucial eye for a natural instinct for revealing a home's authentic energy."
When it was time to give our interior color and character, my wife and I went straight to Urban Source. Having met with them at their studio, we knew they could infuse our tranquil suburban home with just the right amount of urban style and imagination. They offer a crucial eye for balanced details and a natural instinct for revealing a home’s authentic energy. – J. Davis, Oswego
"I appreciate all you’ve done as you’ve exceeded all of my expectations"
Thanks again for coming over to our place yesterday and giving such good feedback and design insight; you were very helpful and we are so inspired that the furniture shopping and painting will begin this weekend! I appreciate all you’ve done as you’ve exceeded all of my expectations. – Elizabeth Sattelberger, West Town
"The fabrics were absolutely beautiful"
After looking around for drapes for months, I heard about Urban Source. On our first visit, my husband and I were immediately impressed. The fabrics were absolutely beautiful – very unique and different than what we’d seen elsewhere. We spent over an hour in the store – and received extremely personalized attention. After that initial visit, I came back several times to get the order just perfect. Every time, I was greeted by Ryan – who was extremely attentive, talented and fun to work with! – Kelly and Andy Jansen
My wife and I had Urban Source do our drapes for our new condo in Lincoln Square and we are really happy with the results. Rose designed this really cool track system that the drapes slide along–the effect is pretty dramatic as we have 10 ft ceilings and these drapes pretty much go floor-to-ceiling and run the length of our walls instead of just covering the windows. They can do almost any material but they have access to industrial fabrics that you’d see in offices and restaurants; it’s functional but pretty hip-looking too. And from what I’ve heard re the cost of window treatments, they were pretty affordable. M. Kruse
My consultation gave me just the confidence I needed to start my decorating project. Within minutes of walking into my home she offered up several very inspired ideas, plus weighed in on choices that I had been struggling with. B. Millar
Thanks for all your help. Your design recommendations have been really “spot on.” We really love the front stairway wallpaper! B. Wang
Very enjoyable pleasant experience. Is very professional in all manner of operation. Very willing to help in my total interior decorating job. B. Welland
Urban Source was terrific! They really listened to us and understood our needs. Thanks to their help, our ideas were brought to life, and now, our home is more creative and beautiful than we could have ever imagined. S. & R. Iyer
Shopping at Urban Source was a really great experience. My pillows look great in my new Michigan City home! Laurel Rundle
I have never heard my wife be as excited about decorating and furniture as she was last night when she came home and saw it all in place. It is a real hit! A. Ahern
My husband put up the roman shade last night. It looks great and finishes off the butler’s pantry. I’m really happy with the quality of your work. I wish you had done all my other drapery! R. Pulido
- April 2012 Bring It Home (TV Show): Powder Room Wallpaper
- October 2011 Design Dose: Florence Broadhurst
- July 18, 2011 Design Dose: Book Wallpaper
- Mar/Apr 2011 Chicago Home: Plume perfect
- January 22, 2011 Down Under Design
- January 6, 2011 Domestica: Urban Renewal
- April 29, 2010 Domestica: Cinco de Urban Source
- Nov/Dec 2009 A New Source
- April 1, 2009 Domestica: Sample Sale
- January 14, 2009 A weekly roundup of local design news, trends, and events
- February 25, 2008 Jill Malek Wallpaper at Urban Source
- November 29, 2007: Urban Source Dramatically Increases Sales
- October 11, 2007: Grandma’s Wallpaper Gets Funky
- May 31, 2007: Urban Source For Stainless Steel Railings
- May 2006: Apartment Therapy – Do you want to design your own home?
- CS Interiors: Summer 2011
- Chicago Mag: July 2011
- Chicago Home and Garden: May/June 2011
- Chicago Mag: February 2011
- Luxe Magazine: Winter 2007
- Chicago Home and Garden: Nov/Dec 2007
- Chicago Home and Garden: May/June 2009
- Chicago Home and Garden: May 2007
- Chicago Home and Garden: March/April 2007 – Straight Talk
- Chicago Home: March/April 2007
- Chicago Home and Garden: Winter 2006 – New James Hotel
- Chicago Home and Garden: Winter 2006
- Chicago Home and Garden: Fall 2006
- Chicago Social: March 2006
- Chicago Home and Garden: Fall/Winter 2005
- Time Out Chicago: Sept 29-Oct. 6, 2005
- Chicago Magazine: August 2005
- Chicago Magazine: August 2005
- Chicago Magazine: July 2005
- The News Dispatch: July 3, 2005
- Interior Design: April 2005
- Chicagomag.com: May 2005